Snack Attack Workshop
Summer is about to begin! For me that means kids are home from school and ALWAYS hungry! Being prepared with healthy homemade snacks when I can is a must! My goal is to keep the nutrition high and the sugar low. Maybe for some of you summer is a time of more social gatherings, outdoor activities and vacations. Wouldn't it be great to have some easy, delicious, guilt free snack recipes in your back pocket to have for all occasions?
We will learn & cover:
- How to make snack time count - what it means to have healthy fats and proteins
- Natural sweeteners
- strategies in the kitchen to help make snack prep easy
- Budget friendly snack recipes & where to buy the ingredients
- All calories are not created equal - learn why
- What friendly prepackaged snacks are good to buy & where to buy them
Come and join me for this hands-on fun workshop and learn to create delicious healthy snacks. I will have strategies for prepping,preparing and my personal experiences on how I help my clients and my family fuel themselves well. We will be in the kitchen together learning, doing and the best part...tasting some great recipes. Go home with over 15 healthy snack recipes to make at home. This workshop will be beneficial for everyone! Whether you have hungry kids home for the summer or no kids at all - we ALL love to snack!